We Automate Your Business
General terms and conditions
Here you’ll find the general terms and conditions for the use of our products and website.
processing of personal data
Thank you for your visit to our website and that you have chosen to use our services.
It is important for us that we protect and respect your privacy when you have chosen to use our services.
In addition to being the preferred provider of integrations, our ultimate goal is to treat your personal data properly and appropriately, so you can feel comfortable using our services.
We have high ethical standards and have established strict internal procedures that ensure that we treat your personal data in the best possible way.
What services do we deliver
Our company delivers data integrations.
For this purpose, we collect a number of data about you.
In the other menus, we have elaborated on what we collect, why we do what we do to protect your data from which we collect the personal data and what rights you have in that regard.
What is personal data
Personal data can be many things.
It may be name, address and phone number. It can also be a picture or an IP address.
Personal data are all kinds of information that can be used to identify a person. It is therefore not only the individual information that determines whether something can be called personal data.
If multiple personal data together can not identify a person, but together, they have the character of personal data.
We collect personal data in several ways
We collect personal data about you in the following ways:
When using our app and website.
When using our services
When you buy our products online
When you are in contact with our customer service
When you sign up for our newsletter
When you participate in promotions, competitions or studies
When you give us the personal data
When you provide information to third parties with whom we cooperate
When we buy services and data from other companies
You can in the menu below why we do it and on what basis we do.
We use your personal data in several ways
Here you can read the following:
● That we collect and use your personal data for specific purposes
● We delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary
● That we continuously check and update your personal data
● That we pass your personal data in certain cases
We collect and use your personal data for specific purposes
The purpose of collecting and using your personal data can be divided into the following categories:
1) In the first category there are certain personal data we need to know about you in order to provide our service to you. For example, your name, your address, your phone number and your email, ie. necessary identification and contact information. This thus constitutes our legitimate ‘treatment basis’. If we can not process these personal data, we can not provide our service to you.
It may also be that we have a different treatment basis, for example. that it follows from the law that we must register and store certain personal data. For example, personal data are used for our compliance with tax law and the accounting act.
If we wish to use your personal data in a different way from what we collected, because it was necessary, we will inform you if the ‘framework’ for the original purpose is exceeded. We do so before we get started and inform you at the same time.´
2) In the other category, there are certain personal data that we would like to know about you so that we can improve our products and services / adapt our communications and marketing to you / customize business partners’ communication and marketing to you and further optimize your relationship with us so we can offer you exactly the services and products you need.
It is also collecting personal data about the traffic on our website, including IP addresses and location of cookies on your computer. This may be necessary for our website to work properly.
None of the personal data in Category No. 2 is strictly necessary in order for us to provide our service to you. Therefore, you must expressly consent to collect and use these personal data.
Our treatment basis in this regard is your consent.
[Please note that, under current Danish law, we are entitled to contact you as a customer offering our own products, similar to those you previously purchased from us. This applies if we have received your email address in connection with your purchase and regardless of your specific consent. If we contact you with such offers, we will clearly present you to the opportunity to waive similar requests in the future].
If we wish to use your personal data in a different way from what we collected for your consent, we will always ask for your renewed consent if the “frame” for the original purpose is exceeded. We do so before we get started and inform you at the same time.
3) In the third category, there are certain personal data that we keep in order for us to take care of our interests in the future if there is a need for it. Our treatment basis is then ‘legitimate interests’, as understood in current personal data law.
This means, among other things, that from a concrete assessment we store your personal data for a period of time. The time period and the extent of the personal data for this treatment are determined by the criteria you can see in the section ‘We delete your information when they are no longer necessary’.
We delete your personal data when they are no longer required
We make a discretion to see when we no longer need your personal data. When we no longer need the personal data for the purpose we collected them, we will delete them.
We include weight on
– What service we have provided, for example. whether we have delivered a product or advice as mentioned in the following sections
– How long since it was, we had a relationship with you as an employee, customer, collaborator or something else
– If there has been dialogue or correspondence since then
– If we know you contact us on a regular basis, for example. every six months to order new items, as we would like to give you as good service as possible
– If you have consented to storing your personal data, including for subsequent marketing efforts
– What responsibility we take for you and what responsibility we risk in relation to our advice
Some personal data must be kept for a minimum of 5 years for reasons of legislation, including Bookkeeping Act. For example, it is personal data for the purpose of issuing invoices, so we can settle tax and VAT correctly document it to the authorities.
We do this in order to take care of our financial interests and legal status if anyone thinks we acted in a responsible manner.]. In that case we must be able to document what personal data we have received, what agreement was made with the customer and what we have done in relation to the customer so that we can take care of our interests. We ‘clean’ the documents for the personal data that are not necessary.
We continuously review and update your personal data
We regularly check that the personal data we treat about you is not incorrect or misleading.
We will do this by sending a confirmation at the conclusion of the agreement, about the personal data we have registered about you.
You can use the contact information at the bottom to notify us of your changes.
We pass on your personal data in these cases
We do not sell, we do not publish and we do not otherwise convey your personal data to others unless:
● It is necessary for us to perform our service to you, or
● It is necessary for us to comply with the law, or
● You have consented to it, or
● It is necessary to protect a collaborator or third party (there are strict regulations in the law to pass on personal data on this basis)
● It is part of our use of data processing, both inside and outside the EU
We collaborate with selected and trusted partners to provide our service to you, including: our own intra-group companies, collaborators, subcontractors, computer operators. To them we provide the necessary personal data so that we can deliver our services to you as a whole.
For example, being outsourcing of our IT systems. It may also be the Central Personnel Register, in order for us to update any name or address changes in databases about our customers.
If you have consented
We pass personal data to companies, organizations or individuals outside our company and group, if we have your consent. If required by law, or to protect ourselves, a collaborator or a third party. In some cases, the legislation allows us to disclose personal data without your consent. Sometimes should we do it. Other times can we do it. To the extent permitted by law, we may disclose personal data in order to protect or enforce our rights. The same applies to rights belonging to our collaborators and third parties.
Examples where it may be relevant are, for example, in connection with fraud prevention or other crimes.
Our use of computer users, both inside and outside the EU. We obtain your consent before disclosing your personal data to third-party partners unless they act as our data servers. For example, a third country can be certain countries in Africa. The United States is not a third country because of the so-called Privacy-Shield Agreement between the United States and the EU if the US company has signed up with the Privacy Shield Agreement.
If we pass your personal data to third countries, we have ensured that their level of personal data protection fits the requirements we have set for ourselves in this policy and the requirements we are subject to in terms of legislation.
You have many rights
In this section you can read that you have a number of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data, including that you have:
● Right to have incorrect personal data corrected
● Right to access your personal data and obtain a copy
● Right to delete your personal data
● Right to demand restriction
● Right to object to treatment
● Right to revoke consent
● Right to request information about transfer to countries and organizations outside the EU
● Right to avoid profiling
● Right to complain about our processing of your personal data
If you want to know more or take advantage of your rights, please contact us via the contact form at the bottom.
Right to receive incorrect personal data
We verify that the personal data we treat about you is not incorrect or misleading. We do this by sending a confirmation of data in an email when creating the customer relationship.
You are entitled to correct (corrected) your personal data, which we hold.
Right to delete your personal data
You may at any time require to delete your personal data that we possess. If we no longer have the purpose of having the personal data, we will delete them as soon as possible after your request.
Right to require treatment limitation
You may at any time request to restrict the processing of your personal data.
Right to object to treatment
You are entitled at any time to object to the processing of your personal data. This includes the right to object to the use of personal data for marketing purposes. We will promptly address your opposition if you make such a statement.
Right to revoke consent
You may revoke the (or any) consent (s) you have given us at any time.
Right to require information about transfer to countries and organizations outside the EU
You are entitled to be informed whether we pass personal data to a non-EU country.
We may disclose that we forward personal data to IT companies that act as our data servers in the US and Canada
All our US data servers have joined the Privacy Shield Agreement (read more here: https://www.datatilsynet.dk/erhverv/tredjelande/eu-us-privacy-shield/) and have undertaken to comply with applicable personal data law.
We can therefore pass the personal data to the companies.
Right to avoid profiling and to make automatic decisions
You are entitled at any time to prevent us from making profiles of you and your personal data or making automatic decisions.
We make every effort to ensure that your personal data is treated with confidence and that your rights are protected and we regularly review our procedures and the handling of personal data.
If in your opinion, we do not treat your inquiry and your rights in accordance with the law, please contact us, please. email with the text “complaint” in the subject field.
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then expedite your inquiry to a senior employee in our company so that any misunderstandings and mistakes can be investigated.
If you continue to believe that we do not process your inquiry and your rights in accordance with the law, you may appeal to the Data Inspectorate via:
data Protection Agency
1300 Copenhagen K
Phone: 33 19 32 00
Our company is targeted adults. We do not collect conscious personal data from and to children.
We are realistic about that for example. Children’s use of electronic devices can never mean 100% security that we do not receive personal data about children.
We have tried to adapt our systems to the best of our ability so that we can not receive personal data from children and we will immediately delete the personal data if we become aware that we have accidentally received personal data about children.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided personal information to us deliberately or unconsciously, please contact us as soon as possible through our contact form at the bottom of the page.
We are committed to protecting your personal data. Both because it follows from the legislation, but also because our own internal code of ethics requires that we take good care of your personal data.
We use relevant and sound technical and organizational security measures to ensure that unauthorized access to the personal data we store is not created. The purpose of this is to ensure that personal data are not used, destroyed, modified, published or otherwise misused.
In this section you can read that
● We have internal rules on information security in relation to personal data
● We have implemented IT technical security measures
● User behavior is important to ensure a sufficiently high level of security
● We advise affected persons if there is a risk of or a proper data break
We have internal rules on information security that contain guidelines and procedures.
This includes, among other things, that personal data is only available to the (or those) employee (s) who need it.
Employees who need to handle personal data have signed a silence statement.
Included in our rules on information security is also that we regularly train our employees in the correct handling of personal data and ensure that the rules are met by the employees.
IT technology, among other things, has implemented the following measures:
● Installed antivirus on all IT systems that handle personal data
● Installed password on computers with regular renewal requirements
● Continuous backup of all IT systems that handle personal data
● Installed personal data processing systems that comply with industry requirements and guidelines
● Limitation of access to personal data, so that only those employees who need it have access. And only to the extent that it is necessary
● Checking employees’ actual access to personal data through logging and supervision
● Investigation of whether the personal data we use can be used in anonymous or pseudonymized form. We will do so if it does not adversely affect our service and obligations to you
● Have entered into data processing agreements with suppliers that process personal data on our behalf to ensure that processing is in accordance with the laws and our own rules and ethical standards
● Implementation of risk assessment and documentation of all IT systems that handle personal data. We do this to ensure that we have an informed basis for the level of security for the processing of personal data
Risk and Disclaimer
The greatest danger of misuse of personal data is due to people’s own actions.
It is up to the individual to take good care of his own personal data (eg never provide passwords to others), and it is up to our company to take into account human interference.
Even though we have taken the above steps to limit the risk of personal data processing, it can not represent a 100% assurance that no unintended events occur.
We therefore disclaim any loss resulting from unintended events relating to our use and processing of your personal data to the extent that we can do so under applicable law.
We can not be held liable for any loss arising from the use of our company, our products and services, our website, systems, apps and other software to the extent that we can do so under applicable law.
We recommend that you also take steps to secure your personal data yourself.
You can do this by closing your browser after use, by logging out of all accounts after use, by installing antivirus antimalware and other software that can improve the security of your computer.
We recommend that you continuously update software, the apps you use, your computer, and mobile devices, and never provide your password to others.
As mentioned, we have taken a large number of steps to ensure the processing of your personal data.
Should our IT systems and other security measures be compromised, we will notify you without undue delay if compromise entails a high risk of your rights and freedoms.
links to other service providers
On our website and in our app (or other)] there may be links to other websites that do not belong to our company.
IEX Integration is data manager and ensures that your personal data is processed in accordance with the law:
IEX Integration ApS
Address: Herstedvang 7A – 2nd th.
Phone number: +45 32 22 43 44
Updating our personal data
We update our personal data policy when we consider it necessary. This may be, for example, when we provide new services and products.
When we make changes to the personal data policy, we will mention it below.